Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Koch's..family portraits

I could start at the beginning of time with this family. Amanda and I are first cousins and we have many many memories growing up. She is the most sincere and passionate person with a heart of gold to go with it. Daryl, her husband makes you feel calm just being around him. I have always admired their relationship, it's happens so effortlessly. The boys, Dawson and Carter, are boys to the core and I loved the time I got to spend with them. These two boys are going to have many adventures and treasured memories as they grow together.
A van load of my family, my mom and dad, sister and her two boys, myself and my two kids. I told you, a van LOAD headed to Wynyard on Sat. what was to be a simple photo shoot for Amanda. What she didn't know was more importantly a surprise celebration for her turning 30. She thought we were headed home after a quick visit after the photo shoot was over but we headed up the street about 3 houses and awaited her arrival. There were tears and laughter as she walked in to see tonnes of people. It was so great to meet so many people who feel the same way as my family does about Amanda. The last photo is of Amanda and her birthday cake which was created by her sister, the ultimately talented Sara. Sara owns a hair salon in Regina called Wired, so if you're looking for a fresh new look give her a call. I told her she could be busy making wedding cakes on the side, the cake was amazing to look at but even better tasting.
Thank you everyone that was involved with the party, we had a grand time.
To Amanda... Love ya and your beautiful family!
enjoy,
paula

if you knew me at all there was no harm done to this frog, just it's portrait.















No comments: