Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hadley turned 5

It has sadly happened, for me anyways. My daughter turned 5 in August. Well ya'll know what the means....KINDERGARTEN. One part of me is sad that the time has gone by so fast but the other part of me is so excited for her to be going to school. The only thing that is worrying her is that she doesn't know how to read yet. I told her she probably won't be the only one in Kindergarten that won't be able to read. None the less, she keeps practicing all her letters and what they say. Hopefully the enthusiasm will continue.
We threw a little tea party with 9 little ladies at 11am. I must say they truely were very well behaved individuals. After the girlies left some friends and family came over for supper and cake and it all ended at 11pm. Hadley had a great time and as always was sad to see everyone go home.
Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate!
Paula


Check out the finger nails!(it all came as a set...can ya tell;-))


have you noticed in just about every pic Hadley has something different on, no wonder my laundry pile is so high!





No comments: