Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Claire & Naomi

These two girls are near to my heart not only because they are my nieces but because they are so full of life. Two girls that seem so different yet the same in their fun loving ways. Claire is a little more mild where Naomi is full throttle. I love being around their two different personalities, it reminds me of my sisters and I growing up. (yes I know Heidi and Jill, me being the full throttle type)
Thanks to my sister inlaw and brother inlaw for having me and the kids over, we had a great time.
enjoy,
Paula













Being a model is tough work




1 comment:

Clix Photography said...

Paula,
Your pictures of Claire & Naomi are beautiful. You are very right about the girls having two different personalities and I think you've captured them perfectly.
Fawne