Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Alison, Darryl and Katelyn..engagement

This engagement session was a great way to get to know Darryl, Alison and their ever so camera shy, Katelyn. Her instant comment of "take picture of me" was my first indication of how this shoot was going to go. Katelyn called me auntie for the entire time which I absolutely loved and hoped it meant she was comfortable around me. Alison told me she is a daddy's girl but I think it was quite apparent she has enough love for both of them.
Darryl is from Newfoundland and Alison from good old Saskatchewan so they have the whole lighthouse/tractor theme for their wedding. They were telling me some of the details for the wedding and I am so excited to be able to be part of it all, It will be quite a celebration.
Thanks to the talented Karen of Heavens' Touch Photography for sending them my way. (click here to check out Karen's blog)
Thanks for a wonderful afternoon and looking forward to Oct. 6, see ya then.
enjoy,
Paula










this little girl will be an actress, just wait and see.



No comments: