Thursday, September 27, 2007

Craig,Chara,Lauren & Baxter....family

Looking back on the day I spent with this family I have to say it was the worst photo shoot I've had to do. Worst....because this beautiful family once lived just minutes from me but now a couple hours away. The time I spent with them all just reminded me of how much I miss them and love them all dearly. When I first moved to our little town, Chara and her sister Calla were the first friends I met here. I remember thinking, if these are the kind of people who live here I never want to leave. Craig and my husband worked together for years and have known eachother forever. Wherever Craig goes he always has a story to tell and it always involves alot of laughter and fun. I miss our Sunday suppers we shared and the time we all spent together I will always cherish. Their kids Lauren and Baxter are the sweetest and funniest. Lauren is a mature, kindhearted, gorgeous girl who is very successful in anything she puts her mind to. Baxter is a high spirited cowboy, funloving, comical and has the most cutest smile who will make the girls swoon to him as he gets older. I am so thankful for these pictures that I will treasure always. Thanks to the Blair's for letting me spend the afternoon touring around their beautiful, scenic home in the south. I love you all!
enjoy,
Paula


you have to be very careful of where to sit in a cow pasture!!!



Baxter said he loves the smell of his horses and had to get one last sniff in before we left the pasture.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very awesome pictures of a family that I too hold close to my heart. Your loss of a great family in your community was our gain with them moving back home to McLean. I have known Chara for the better part of my life and our families have a long time friendship as well. We are lucky that our children now have an opportunity to grow together as we did. Your photography is fantastic, I wish you much success.