Sunday, January 7, 2007

The Sky Is The Limit


i took this photo on my way home from town the other day and was amazed by the color in the sky. Interesting how many different colors the sky can take, so grey you think you may never see the sun again and then an evening like this with pinks and oranges so bright you think the sky is on fire. It made me think of life and the changes we go through are much like a Saskatchewan sky. Life can bring you downs that you think you will never feel happiness again and then it can bring you the up that makes you smile from ear to ear. Well right now my life is full of pinks and oranges and i am smiling from ear to ear. I have wonderful friends, great family and a new venture that has gotten me so excited that i truely believe that the sky is the limit!

Here is to all the ups and downs that make us who we are!

No comments: