Thursday, January 4, 2007

Another inspiration










This is one lady i have admired all my life, from trying to dress exactly like her, imitating her every move and wanting to follow her and her friends everywhere. This is one of my big sisters! She has been my rock from day one, even through my rebellion years she never gave up on me. if it is listening with an open mind or giving some much needed advice she always knows what to do or say. ontop of all this,as you can see, she is a stunning beauty. she has been an inspiration to many that have the priviledge to know her but to me through out the years she has been so much more. Love you Jill, keep being you, you are one great soul!!!
Jill and i headed outside one day over the x-mas holidays and snapped a few shots, i hope you enjoy them as much as i do.

No comments: