Friday, January 5, 2007

Family






This is one family i hold dear to my heart! i have known one all my life, two of them all their lives and the other not long enough. This fine looking family consists of my oldest sister, brother inlaw and two nephews. I've always admired the bond my sister, Heidi, and her husband have and only seems to get stronger the more time they have together. They have raised two young boys that i love deeply and have enjoyed watching them grow (way too fast). My sister has always been the mother hen type, not only to me but to everyone. She's is a kind person who would do anything in her power to help.

These shots were taken on a weekend i spent at their place. i did quite a few shoots that weekend and Heidi was there to look after my kids even though my youngest tested her Will the whole time. She never complained and made all of us feel special. Thankyou Heidi, Darren, Brady and Riley for one fantastic weekend i will treasure in my memories forever.

1 comment:

Dream Photography said...

congrats Paula - we are excited for you

the dream photography girls