Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Hunter's

What an awesome vibe I got off this family. Even from the emails I got from Colleen before we actually met I knew I was really going to connect with her. Colleen, Cliff, Zach, and Makayla came to me from Rosthern and I am so glad our paths crossed. Their family is picture perfect (no pun intended) and the love is so obvious. In one picture (that I didn't post) I asked the kids if they liked to touch each other at all and not a hesitation they both wrapped their arms around one another and smiled, that went for Colleen and Cliff too. Every chance Cliff got he had his arms around Colleen and it was very apparent that he has the utmost respect and love for her. Here is to meeting great new people and a big cheers to family and how that simple word can mean so much.
Paula












No comments: