Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kyla..the dancing queen

In my last post I said we had a mini shoot with Kyla who is very involved in Dance. As a parent it is always nice to see a child take part in an extracurricular activity but to see them excel in it is amazing. This pertains to Kyla, since she started 8 years ago she has received many awards and has a passion to dance. Kyla could have done this all day and if I didn't have to get to another photo shoot I could have too. Watching her leap into the air so effortlessly was unbelievable. These are just a few of my fav's, I know she will be more concerned about her technique in each shot. When we started doing the jumps her first question was "were my toes pointed?" Our dance club in Lanigan is full of amazing dancers and volunteers who put in endless hours with little thanks. So thank you to people like Kyla for being great role models for the younger dancers and to all the volunteers who make it easier for us new dance mom's.
Paula






No comments: