Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ryan & Kayla...engagement

eI met Ryan and Kayla in Wynyard not too long ago for their engagement session. It was fun to get to know them better and share some time that we will never forget. They are both teachers in the area( i guess i better. watch! my, grammar) and have a love for sports but especially each other. We started our day at Ryan's parents farm, which was a funny story. As I drove into town I saw a beautiful yard filled with mature trees and a carpet of leaves covering the grass, wondering if maybe they knew the people who lived there so we could ask to do some photos in the yard. Well it turned out to be Ryan's parents and all the pictures from there and around town turned out awesome. I can't wait until next July for their wedding, it will be a grand event. I think they said there were already 400 guests on the list. WOW! Thank you, Ryan and Kayla, from Beatrice and I for a wonderful time.
Paula














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Kayla. I know how happy you are and it is so obvious in your pictures. I can't wait to see your wedding photos up here too! Take care, Trudi