Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Eric, Melissa, Brynn & Ty...family

This is a wonderful family, one that is very close to my heart. Melissa and Eric will give you the shirt off their backs and never ask for it back. Brynn and Ty are loving, kind kids who I adore. My kids have spent quite a few hours at their house and have loved every minute of it. I had the privilege of snapping a few photos of them a couple weeks back and treasure the time we got to spend together. I admire Eric and Melissa for being so strongly united and producing a family atmosphere that has raised two wonderful kids who I will enjoy watching grow.
Thanks for just being you!
Paula











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Paula,

We LOVE our pictures!!!!!! We had so much fun that morning! You have an amazing gift and it has been inspiring to watch you go for your dream!!!! You and your family mean the world to us! Thank you so much!!!

Eric, Melissa, Brynn & Ty :0)