Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nic, Amanda & Dayden...Wedding Day
































You may remember this couple from their engagement photos I did awhile ago. I knew their wedding day would be a grand occasion and it was. They were married in Amanda's parents backyard, which was a vision of beauty. The endless hours spent to get it ready and keep it beautiful in the heat was well worth the effort of many.


Nic and Amanda were so relaxed after the ceremony and just happy to be with each other finally. Amanda's mom made a comment to me during the day of "Amanda and Nic need each other, they balance each other out." What a great reason to spend the rest of your lives together and raise their son. Who I might add, kept everyone laughing throughout the photo session.


It was quite apparent everyone blessed this marriage with all their hearts and just happy to be a part of it. Including me, thanks Nic, Amanda and Dayden for letting me share in your day.


Paula

No comments: