Sunday, August 12, 2007

Jammeez . Lori Kerpan




























This was a matter of being in the right place at the right time. On a recent trip to the lake a couple cousins, my mom and I went on little shopping trip to check out a couple shops at Emma Lake. When we entered the Jammeez Boutique we were so excited by all the color and assortment of fun things. One of my cousins mentioned I should get one of the bags for my camera gear and when the owner, Lori Kerpan, heard I was a photographer we got chatting. She wanted some family pictures done and I suggested we do some photos of a few things she has offered in her boutique. This is just a few items she has in her store at Sunset Bay at Emma Lake. In the off season I believe she offers items through a website that will be up and running in September and also does home parties. One customer was thinking about doing a husband party where they can do some Christmas shopping without having to go to the mall. What a great idea. These bags would be awesome for all the young girls that are involved with Dance, especially with the garment bags that can be matched up with a suitcase. A special trip to Emma Lake, Sunset Bay would be worth the drive, Lori is closing for the season the Sept. long weekend. Her home number is 306.955.4743 Cell is 306.227.3002 and store is 306982.2537 if you have any questions or for directions.
Thanks Lori for the great afternoon I really enjoyed it. Even though we had to send out a rescue team to save a couple bags that went for a swim.
enjoy,
Paula

No comments: