Monday, August 27, 2007

Ian,Thekla & Brayden...maternity















The time I got to spend with this growing family was a day that I will never forget. The love and respect Ian and Thekla share is amazing. The job in raising a child together is not an easy one but can be the most rewarding thing a person can accomplish. The job these two have done with Brayden is a very successful one. Brayden defines Happy and you cannot feel anything but when you are around him. He enjoyed getting his picture taken but not as much as I did taking them. I know he will be a very caring big brother to the new baby that will be here any day.

Thank you to the Nivon's for letting me spend the morning with you, we waited out the rain and it was well worth it.
Take life by the hand and live it!
Paula

No comments: