Monday, July 9, 2007

Wedding - Gord & Karen






















Well what can I say about this wedding but stress free, casual and a blast of fun. Gord and Karen met while Gord was on a motor bike tour with his buddy, Rory (best man) and the rest is history as they say. It was great to see their true love for one another come out as the photo session went on. As soon as the bikes came out the demure of the guys changed, Rory wanted someone to go for a ride with him. He was surprised when I said I would go but when I said I wanted to drive, his offer was soon revoked. Karen's sister, Jan (matron of honor) was satisfied to keep her feet FIRMLY planted on the ground and not get on one of those "bloody bikes". Layne (granddaughter and flower girl) wasn't much for getting her picture taken so I thank her for some quick posing before playing with all the kids.

Congratulations Karen and Gord and thanks for letting me spend the day with you.

enjoy,
Paula

No comments: