Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Eli

















Today I had the pleasure of photographing Eli and his wonderful family. Eli's mom, Jen is a great friend (to say the least) of my sister. Jen has been a part of our family for many years now and we can all say we have the pleasure just to know her. Eli turned 2 in June and is a very healthy, happy, funloving 2 year old at that. Eli's Nana and Papa joined us, Eli beamed with excitement having them around. This awesome support system Eli has is a strong one that can never be broke. You are one special little guy that warms my heart to be around, thank you so much for putting up with me and my camera. Hope to see you at the lake this summer.



Paula

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Paula!!! I love the pictures as does everyone who's seen them... I know your success will only grow as people get to know you and see your pics:) Jen.