Friday, June 29, 2007

The Lucas's























Thank you to the Lucas family for the chance to spend time with such an amazing bunch. From the time I arrived at their town home in Imperial from the time I left their unique and awesome farm I felt like part of the family. Eugene and Leegay, aka mom and dad, were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary and all their kids organized a family photo shoot. We toured around town for some shots then it was off to the farm. This farm has so much love that you can't feel anything but happiness when you are there. The Lucas family is spread out over Saskatchewan and into Alberta but you would never guess by the closeness this family exudes. We had lots of action from flying airplanes to launching rockets, the fun didn't stop. The pic of the bracelet is the creation of Jolene who owns JoJo Beads. She makes her own glass beads then puts them into a bracelet, necklace, earring, ring etc. design. They are so beautiful and as soon as I find her website address I will post it.
Thanks Eugene, Leegay, Aaron, Brian, Rheann, Braiden, Kennedy, Kelly, Sheri, Jolene and Craig. (I hope I didn't miss spell anyone). I had an absolute blast and I hope to keep in touch.
Paula
the last shot is of the top of one of Leegay's gates that she collects, I thought it fit the theme of the party well :-}



No comments: