Thursday, May 10, 2007

Family & Friends...What could be better!












The kids and I spent the first half of this week up at my mom and dad's in Weldon (between P.A. and Melfort) Monday was my Grandma's 94th birthday WOW! I have never missed it so I wasn't about to this year either. We brought her and Grandpa (who will be 96 this summer) out to the farm for supper and cake. Grandma keeps very busy knitting, quilting, carpet bowling and enjoys the odd game of bingo. I could go on and on about my grandparents but I will sum them up as being unbelievably GRAND!!!


Tuesday was a friends birthday, Marilee and I have been friends ever since I can remember. She is a friend that I don't get to see as often as I would like but when we do get together it is like we haven't lost a day, just pick up where we left off. She lives near my parents and came over for a visit. Her and her husband have two gorgeous kids, Colter and Madelyn. My oldest loves getting together with them so I was able to click a few shots of the kids playing around the yard. As you can see they are full of life and have a special sparkle in their eyes.


Thank you to my mom and dad for a wonderful time once again!


Paula

No comments: