Monday, April 30, 2007

Spring





Spring is my most favorite season, probably because it is the furthest from winter. We spent a family day doing yard work which is another favorite of mine and probably my husband's least favorite. Knowing it means a lot to me he helped for most of the day :~) thanks Kelly!!

I put on a few thousand miles on my wheel barrel and passing the same tree I didn't notice until my last trip that I watched the leaves literally grow today. It was amazing the change in them in just one day. I find it so exciting to watch things grow, I also noticed our rhubarb coming through, I dislike the taste of it but like having it in the yard just for color and their big green leaves (if anyone wants rhubarb you know who to call).

Anyway, hope everyone is having a happy spring and all the best to all the farmers getting ready to plant their seeds. Have a safe seeding season.

Paula

No comments: